VASIA - IMPERIA
High-tech country villa with pool, park-like garden and stunning views
This picturesque and absolutely quiet property in Provence country style is situated in the countryside above the idyllic village of Vasia in a sunny South-West exposure.
It consists of a spacious villa (built in 2008) offering every comfort and a range of technical refinements, which produces more than its own energy consumption for electricity and heating through a high-tech photovoltaic and solar system.
The property includes a well-tended landscaped garden, with beautifully designed seating areas, a large saltwater pool, a Jacuzzi and a winter garden offering panoramic views.
From all rooms and terraces you enjoy fantastic views over mountains and valleys, down to the Mediterranean Sea!
There is a double garage with carport and different parking facilities for several cars on the large private property.
The total floor area of approx. 230 sqm net extends comfortably on two levels:
The upper floor has a living area of about 160 sqm. After the main entrance and a small hall with guest toilet, you enter a large open plan living area with gallery and cozy fireplaces, divided into a lounge, library, dining area and open kitchen. The high-quality designer kitchen in Provence style with kitchen island is located in front of the dining area. Several wing doors lead to the balcony offering panoramic views.
A large en suite master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, open bathroom and separate toilet with bidet is located on the same level. A sophisticated laundry system in the wardrobe transports the laundry directly into the laundry- and storeroom below.
Adjacent to the living area, there is the well-insulated winter garden with plenty of seating, floor to ceiling windows to let in plenty of light, as well as a large stone table for up to 14 persons. A pellet stove ensures pleasant warmth in winter. In front of it: a terrace with barbecue area, ideal for entertaining guests!
From here is the direct access to the pool terrace with sundeck and gazebo, right next to the large saltwater pool and to several other terraces and the beautiful garden.
The 12 m x 4 m saltwater pool features roman stairs, is heated through a solar system and has its own technical room.
The lower floor can be reached from the entrance hall via a staircase, which is instantly illuminated by motion detectors. This ground floor has a living area of approx. 70 sqm.
It contains a studio, a bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, an additional bedroom, which is currently used as a guest living room, as well as a large bathroom with walk-in shower. All three rooms have direct access to a covered terrace, featuring a Jacuzzi for 4 to 5 persons.
Furthermore, there is the laundry- and storeroom, equipped with a washing machine and tumble dryer, a technical room and the spacious double garage with direct access to the ground floor.
A covered terrace of about 100 sqm lies in front of the garage, including carports for 2 cars, as well as the driveway with electric entrance gate.
The country house is embedded in its beautiful and well maintained garden.
The large, terraced property of approx. 3.900 sqm is divided into various landscaped areas and partly covered with lava stones. There is an orchard, a Mediterranean area, lawns and flowerbeds and several idyllic seating areas for relaxation.
Next to a garden shed, there are a water tank, the pumping system and an automatic irrigation system.
The property is located about 2 km above Vasia, immersed in the Ligurian nature, surrounded by evergreen olive groves, as well as vineyards, oak- and chestnut forests.
The idyllic mountain village of Vasia rises about 400 m above sea level and has about 400 inhabitants. It disposes of a town hall, post office, restaurant and grocery store and is a nice starting point for hiking and biking in the surrounding region.
Vasia is situated 10 km away from the coast. It takes about 15 minutes by car to the first beaches and to Imperia Porto Maurizio, a lively seaside town, offering the best climate in Italy!
The airports of Genoa and Nice are approx. 100 km away.
In total the property offers approx. 340 sqm gross / 260 sqm net, including the garage of about 30 sqm, the remaining 230 sqm net are living space.
Equipment & technical details
- 18 KW - 380 Volt 3 phase power with power stabilizer and underground cable.
- 9 KW photovoltaic system. This system produces the total power consumption of the house during the year. There are no costs for heating and power consumption.
- Large solar system in connection with heat-pump for the house heating system, warm water und pool heating.
- Garden- and fruit trees irrigation via underground irrigation system.
- Automatic gates and garage doors.
- High tech alarm system with internal and external CCTV system with registration and automatic alert system to police and mobile phones. All windows and window-doors have retractable security systems.
- Floor heating system in the entire house. The complete heating system with heat-pump, solar system and pool heating from “Viessman”.
- 2 open fireplaces with retractable glass doors (additional heating).
- Large designer kitchen in Provence Style.
- Telephone, high-speed internet. LPG gas, fresh water and black water system. Satellite TV and radio with approximately 1200 channels.
- Road access on end of non thru road.
- Only best materials have been used for the construction of this high class home. Double glazed security windows and special security entrance doors.
- The potable water is provided by a special filter and water softening system.
- Municipal water connection and permission to drill a well of its own.
Until about 50 years ago the terraced plot of approx. 3.900 sqm had been used to grow Lavender for the perfume industry. The property is located in the best South-West location and overlooks the evergreen olive groves, the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. There is no other property in this size and pristine location available in this sunny and always green valley.
Price: 980.000 euros + 3% agency commission (+ IVA)
For more information, please mail or call us!