DOLCEDO - RIPALTA
Rustic village house with a sunny terrace, garden and guest house
Situated in the picturesque village of Ripalta in a marvelous panoramic position, this restored 16th-century village house offers plenty of space for a family and guests.
In addition to the main house with a large sunny terrace, there is also a separate guest accommodation and a private garden.
The center of Dolcedo with its restaurants and shops is within walking distance just a few minutes away. The wonderful location, far away from the hustle and bustle and mass tourism, invites you to jump into the river and to go for walks and hikes in the nature of the Ligurian hinterland.
- Panoramic views of the village and the evergreen hills
- Bright rooms in Mediterranean style
- A total of four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Large sunny terrace of approx. 50 sqm
- Garden in the olive grove of approx. 1000 sqm
- Private parking for 1-2 cars about 100m away
- Restaurants, cafes and shops within walking distance
- Beaches approx. 9 km away
The property offers a cadastral living area of approx. 160 sqm on two levels:
- A staircase leads from an alley to a small courtyard with a palm tree. From here you enter the ground floor of the main house of approx. 100 sqm, which consists of a large, open living room with fireplace, a dining area and kitchenette. The living room leads to the sunny terrace, facing south-west. Thanks to its size, it can be used as an outdoor lounge in summer, enjoying wonderful views of green hills, the small church of Ripalta, the valley and a glimpse of the blue sea!
- Upstairs there is a spacious master bedroom with a high wooden ceiling and a terrace, a second bedroom and two bathrooms.
The guest house of approx. 60 sqm has an independent entrance and can be reached from the garden. It currently consists of a living / sleeping area, a bedroom and a bathroom.
Due to a steep ramp and many internal stairs, the house is not suitable for people with reduced mobility. Some improvement works are recommended.
The terraced, Mediterranean plot of approx. 1000 sqm is the ideal retreat to relax under shady olive trees. It is possible to build a swimming pool.
Located near the characteristic church, in one of the first alleys of Ripalta.
The picturesque medieval village of Ripalta was once a refuge from pirates and is now very popular amongst the international guests due to its idyllic and peaceful location. It consists of about 60 buildings and typical Ligurian alleys right above Dolcedo, the central village of the Prino valley, where you can find shops, restaurants and pizzerias that can be reached in a few minutes on foot. Ripalta is about 9 km away from the nearest beaches and the coastal town of Imperia, which boasts the best climate in Italy!
The international airports of Genoa and Nice are about 110 km away.
Facts & figures
|Living area:||approx. 140 sqm net / 185 sqm gross - 160 sqm cadastral area|
|Outdoor areas:||garden of approx. 1000 sqm + terraces approx. 60 sqm + parking approx. 20 sqm|
|State:||in good condition|
|Number of rooms:||6, including 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms|
|Exposure:||main facade facing south-west|
|View:||beautiful views of the countryside, hills and village|
|Heating:||wood stove, fireplace|
|Access:||direct access, private parking|
|Town amenities:||in Dolcedo|
Price: 290.000 euros + 3% agency commission (+ IVA)
For more information, please mail or call us!