PIEVE DI TECO - LOVEGNO
Beautifully restored large village house with garden
This charming village house on three levels is located on the edge of the romantic hamlet of Lovegno: The chalet has been lovingly restored with excellent local materials (stone, lattice windows, wooden floorboards, etc.), also taking care of the small details - an interesting mix of archaic natural stone walls with modern elements is the result. The house is rented to tourists for many weeks of the year and could be an interesting investment.
- Cozy, bright rooms
- Amazing views of the entire valley and the beautiful nature
- Pure relaxation – perfect for nature lovers
- Bright friendly hamlet, sunny position
- In excellent condition (new roofs, completely restored)
The chalet disposes of three floors of approx. 70 sqm net living area:
- In the basement (with separate entrance) there is a cellar of about 15 sqm
- On the ground floor there are the entrance, a bathroom and a large bedroom
- The first floor consists of a bright living room with fireplace and arched windows – offering dream views over the entire valley - as well as the cozy kitchen
- On the second floor there is another bedroom
Moreover, there are two additional rooms, which can be reached across the courtyard:
- A cottage of approx. 8 sqm with a summer kitchen
- A room in the neighbor house (about 12 sqm), where a guest room could be realized.
The house offers a garden area of approx. 30 sqm, partly covered with a grape vine pergola. This part is located on one side of the house next to the entrance.
The chalet is situated in the picturesque hamlet of Lovegno, belonging to Pieve di Teco, which is just 10 minutes away and where you can find all the amenities of a small town: shops, bars, restaurants, bus stop ... Lovegno, which looks like a mountain village, is composed only of a few houses and perched, surrounded by chestnut woods, at 700 m above the sea level.
Facts & Figures
|Surface:||approx.140 sqm gross, 100 sqm net|
|Number of rooms:||5, including 2 bedrooms, + cellar|
|Condition:||in execellent condition, lovingly restored and furnished|
|Heating:||Pellet and wood stoves, open fire place|
|Orientation:||detached on three sides|
|View:||to the garden, to neighboring houses with slate roofs, the mountains, the church and the nearby square|
|Access:||direct access possible|
|Infrastructure:||in Pieve di Teco, about 10 minutes away (7 km)|
|Distances:||at 25 km from the beaches and the city of Imperia (30 minutes)|
Price: 149.000 euros plus 3% (+IVA) agency fee
For more information, please mail or call us!