DOLCEDO – ISOLALUNGA - Very good deal!
Large traditionel house with three lovely terraces in a charming village
This house offers numerous advantages:
- a very convenient price for its good state and size!
- It is located in one of the most beautiful villages in our area;
- The house is in perfect conditions and has been completely and elaborately restored in recent years.
- It offers three lovely outside areas: a courtyard, a partly covered terrace of about 30 sqm and a sunny roof terrace with sea view;
- Possibility of purchase including furniture and all equipment from the washing machine to the satellite dish.
- It comes with nearly 400 sqm gross / 280 net on three levels offering a lot of space and opportunities.
Currently owned by a couple, it could also be used as a home for a small or a big family, for parents and friends or as a B&B.
The village house offers:
about 100 sqm of net living space with a separate entrance, entrance hall, a tavern with pizza oven and kitchenette, a spacious bathroom and cellar rooms. It could be used as a guest apartment with an independent entrance.
- Ground floor
about 100 sqm net living space and a courtyard of 20 sqm. Separate entrance, two spacious and one small bedroom, two lovely bathrooms, two deposit rooms, one of them could be used as an additional bedroom.
- First floor
about 60 sqm net living space with separate entrance, spacious kitchen, living room, toilet and a partly covered terrace of 30 sqm.
- Second floor
roof terrace with 20 sqm and lovely views to the beautiful village of Isolalunga and down to the sea. The roof terrace is accessible only via a steep staircase, but there are conversion options to create an easier access.
The house is independent on two sides and located in the center of Isolalunga. It can be reached with a vespa or a small car and is situated abut 50 meters from a public parking. It is technically well equipped with central heating, a water tank and pressure facility, a laundry and fully-fitted kitchen etc.
Isolalunga is a very beautiful and sunny part of Dolcedo (about 400 m away), the central village of the valley offering several shopping and dining possibilities. On the other hand, it is only 6 km – equivalent to 10-15 minutes away from Imperia, a small city, offering beach life, shopping and cultural amenities.
Price: 210.000 euros plus 3% (+IVA) agency fee
Weitere Infos gerne am Telefon oder per Mail!