Imperia - Porto Maurizio
Dolcedo - Piazza Doria
Imperia and its hinterland is one of the most beautiful areas of the Italian Riviera offering to you:
- very mild climatic conditions throughout the whole year. Imperia is the city with the best wheather of Italy!
- Imperia has a "blu flag" for its top water and beach quality
- An incredible vegetation with a wide range of flower that mix perfectly with the typical olive groves...that's why it is also called the Flower Riviera
- Mountains & sea: Only a few miles away from the beaches arise the marittime Alps with wonderful climate in summer, trecking paths and original mountain villages
- A perfect position between Genoa and the Cinqueterre at the one, Monaco and the Cote d´Azur at the other side.
Find here a video about Imperia:
Dolcedo and the Valprino valley
For good reasons we are specialized in properties in the Valprino Valley in and around Dolcedo: Dolcedo is a very special place in the hinterland of the Italian Riviera due to it´s marvelous old architecture: Many of the old houses had been restored over the last yearsand thanks to the wonderful position along the river Prino with the many medival stone bridges that curls down the mountain.
Dolcedo lies about 7 km from the coastan has about 1500 inhabitants. The particularities of the village is the mix of a social life among the Italians, on the other hand there are tourists and house owners from all over the world. Dolcedo has a good infrastucture with shopping facilities and several restaurants ranging from simple Pizzeria to haute cuisine.
The Valprino valley is a very charming and relatively unspoilt area. It is the valley of the olives, here grows the Taggiasca olive that makes one of the world´s most famous oil. Its silvery glancing indeciduous leaves give the landscape its caracteristic look. The valleyoffers furthermore lonely hiking and mountainbike trails anda variety of pictorial little villages..
Find here a video about Dolcedo: