DOLCEDO – IMPERIA
Villa with beautiful, landscaped garden with pond and views of Dolcedo
This detached villa is located in a very favorable position: situated in a residential area next to a few similar buildings, just above the village of Dolcedo and within walking distance. The property enjoys wonderful views of the ancient village and the Valprino valley.
- Sunny south-west location
- Garden with pond and above ground pool
- Well maintained condition, habitable all year round
- All rooms with exit to the garden or balcony
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Private parking for 1-2 cars
The living area extends on two levels of approx. 70 sqm net each:
- The main entrance on the ground floor leads into a cloakroom. A large living / dining room with adjoining fitted kitchen and open fireplace is located directly in front of the large terrace and the upper garden area. On the same floor there is a large double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- The lower floor with access to the garden due to the hillside position, offers two spacious bedrooms, a bathroom, as well as a large and a small storage room.
The plot of approx. 400 sqm extends on two levels:
- There is a parking lot and the driveway on the upper part, as well as a large terrace with seating and a pergola facing south. In addition to the Mediterranean plants, bamboo hedges and bananas spread a somewhat exotic atmosphere.
- On the intermediate strip, another terrace has been created with the above ground pool of approx. 7 x 3.5 m..
- On the lower part there are citrus trees and the pond of about 2 x 4 m..
The villa is located in Colombera, a district of Dolcedo, located about 1 km away from the village. Nearby there are a couple of similar houses. The villa is situated in a calm residential street, conveniently close to all the town facilities of Dolcedo: by car it takes only a minute, on foot about 5-10 minutes to reach the village.
Dolcedo is the central village of the Prino valley, offering various shops and restaurants.
It’s about 10-12 minutes away by car from the seaside town of Imperia with its beaches, shopping opportunities and one of the largest yacht harbors on the Riviera.
Facts & Figures:
|Square meters:||approx. 170 sqm gross /145 sqm net, including approx. 125 sqm of living space|
|Outside area:||approx. 400 sqm|
|Number of rooms:||9, including 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, two storerooms|
|Condition:||excellent condition - built in 2006|
|Heating:||central gas heating and open fireplace|
|Orientation:||detached on 4 sides, main facade facing southwest|
|Town facilities:||shops for daily needs, several cafes and restaurants|
Negotiable price: 345.000 euros plus 3% agency commission (+ IVA)
For more information, please mail or call us!